Douglas R. Stern
520 N. Grand Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
Please understand that if you are not a current client and are using this website to email me, the Wisconsin Code of Ethics for attorneys requires that I inform you that the fact that I open, read or even respond to your email does not create or otherwise establish an attorney/client relationship. This can only be accomplished through an hourly retainer agreement or contingent fee agreement.
- General Civil Litigation: court appearances and litigation in courts serving Wisconsin
- Personal Injury: auto accidents and other injuries. Big results with a personal touch. I hope we don’t meet by accident, but if we do, know that I will do my very best to get you a fair result.
- Real Estate: purchase, sale and other transfers
- Small Business Formation: general advice concerning formation, structure, buy-sell/purchase
- Family and Divorce: judgment and post-judgment advice and litigation
- Wills, Trusts, Probate: advice, planning and distribution to family and beneficiaries to meet a client’s needs and goals.